WoWArmory link

Emzky

WoWArmory link

Post by Emzky » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:36 am

Hi!

I really like this thing. The page and the system are both clean, neat and very detailed. Keep the good work up!
Does it exist any info on how long the logs will stay on your server? I'm sorry if this info's already there.
Another thing: Armory link on the character details would come very handy. I miss this, and I guess I'm not alone, as it's fun to compare dps with specs and gear.

Maihem
Site Admin

Re: WoWArmory link

Post by Maihem » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 am

No info as of yet on how long we'll keep the logs available. We currently have 500GB of disk space to fill. Monitoring the disk usage graphs for a while should give us an idea of how fast it'll fill up. As soon as it does, we'll have to add some more disks or start limiting log retention. You'll notice the big announcement on the front page when we do =)

WoWArmory: aye, that one's on the TODO as well. Currently a 'nice to have' though; pet merging for instance is higher on the priority list. Definitely incoming though!

Syncness

Re: WoWArmory link

Post by Syncness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm assuming the possibility to donate for unlimited space and log life will be available once restrictions are out?

Hopefully, it will be reasonable.