3%
Guild stats
13%
Personal stats
14%

Total votes : 246

Re: Poll: next feature

Postby oray » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 am

Hard mode detection is very important. The duration of fight, events, concept are different than normal and dps will be changed a lot!

It should be distinguished as soon as possible in my opinion. Voting is not working by the way.
oray

Postby hagorian » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 am

Agreed with previous poster. Hard mode detection is most important. I use WoL for reviewing all logs. Only when I want to check what others are doing on hard-modes I need to check on WMO.
hagorian

Postby Maihem » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Hard mode detection is already in place (e.g. http://worldoflogs.com/zones/Ulduar/Yogg-Saron/). We're still working on detection for ICC though.
Maihem
Site Admin

Postby Niightblade » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 am

(de)buff/dot/hot uptime graph something like this:

Dots should highlight clipping.
Niightblade

Postby hoho » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am

Any chance you could tell the name of that addon? It looks rather useful
hoho

Postby Niightblade » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 pm

It's part of the Utopia (de)buff monitoring mod.
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/utopia.aspx
Note that it needs a small alteration to work under patch 3.3.3 -- check the comments on curse.
Niightblade

Postby Regwin » Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 am

* Report categories & upgrade calendar / attendance view

I just want two features for the calendar. 1) the ability to see people from the waitlist on the calendar 2) reporting of people who signed up or not to events of guild calendar compared to who actually attended that event as either a raider or a waitlist.

I created a forums account just to express this.

Edit, i am not sure why the form isn't letting me sub a vote for "pimped guild homepage"
Regwin

Postby bkennedy99 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm

An extremely useful feature would be a simple health graph - the red "Damage Taken" line on the player graph is close, but it doesn't indicate how close a player came to dying. This would be a simple line that shows the player's current health at each increment of the encounter. This tool would be useful to visualize how well the healers are keeping players up over the course of a fight, e.g. were people staying topped off or players constantly on the brink of dying.
bkennedy99

XE Aggregation

Postby Northernmagi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

It would be nice to have some functionality added to XE to allow you to display the total number or times a query was matched for a specific actor, instead of listing every single instance.

For example doing a search on "Potion of Speed" would display a list of all the raiders who used one, and the number of times each one used it.

This would make it much easier to find slackers
Northernmagi

Postby daddude » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 am

I have to say log merger. This is especially important given the Halion encounter where no single log is ever complete. At the moment the stats on this rubbish as a result of incomplete logs.

This might be something you could do via the reports page - create a new report merging two or more reports into one? Also would solve the problem where several people disconnect and no one has a complete log.
daddude

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests