Guild stats
13%
Personal stats
14%

Total votes : 246

Re: Poll: next feature

Postby Ephisia » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 am

Hi there !

My biggest Christmas wish would be : having the possibility to check boss stats over weeks like "totals of death by Icehowl charge for "ever"" or "average damage taken by ice on Hodir by everyone since 1 month" or "dps progression by player since 1 month for kills only" etc, etc, etc

Thx ! :)
Ephisia

Postby adorno » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

I cant post on the poll. "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

However, I would vote for more personal stats and more guild stats; namely, more ranking features.

Most importantly, rankings to determine the top ranked people per instance; the way it is now is kind of like scoring a golf competition by separate holes, rather than the full course -- it would be very welcome to be able to see the course results as well.

With so many competitive players, this could make the game itself more interesting.
adorno

Postby Miles » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeah, but unlike golf, you have a lot of weird bosses that screws up the score :P

The most obvious one is Anub'Arak 25H with it's 5 targets, also known as Unholy DK Heaven. I haven't found a way to aggregate the scores properly to a character / guild ranking yet, but if you have ideas how, feel free to post it.
Miles
Site Admin

Postby adorno » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:48 am

What about a system that somehow adds together each player's records for each boss and aggregates the totals to a overall ranking chart? Additional filters for class, and instances or tiers can go from there.

A rough sketch, to be sure, but essentially adding the "holes" up to get the score for the course seems about right.

Some further things to look at would be to either rank every single player on every single boss (doubtfully feasible, but preferable) or require 10-20 personal rankings for ladder aggregation.
adorno

Postby Hosiery » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Personal stats are swell (I can't vote on the poll either, says the submitted form was invalid), especially with how competitive people are. If nothing else, it would be swell to see a list of all reports from a certain player that achieved some sort of overall ranking, when you click on a persons name.
Hosiery

Postby logaholic » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

well imo I think the best think to see implemented to the mix which would especially benefit guilds that are trying to figure out "what is required" is well.... It's great to click on a boss on the home page to see the world wide kills vs deaths on a boss dps and hps etc for both the kills and the wipes.

But it would be awsome to see stats for say also view the boss in detail world wide for kills, allowing to be able to see what the record high is for dps or hps on a kill but also to be able to see the record low dps is on a kill.

That way people can physically see what the "low end" requirements are as to killing a boss, sure granted a boss may have a enrage time so ya i can be figured out manually if a timer exists. But then also some bosses you can live in enrage and down him, others its a 1shot wipe at enrage.

But i believe that information is also very vital.
logaholic

Postby bisl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Yesterday, a friend of mine was complaining to me about how a mage in his guild was terrible, and how he had done more damage on Ignis as an undergeared shadowpriest. Curious as to why this would be, I dove into his combat logs, and after a while discovered that the mage's dps dropped to 0 every once in a while. At first I suspected that maybe he was lagging, or that he was typing or talking on vent or something, but after looking at the log in the expression editor and lining up the timestamps, the mage was getting hit pretty frequently by Flame Jets.

So yeah, really looking forward to custom expression editor result set timeline graph overlays :D
bisl

Postby smapty » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Vote seems to be broken, but Report Categories plz.

We've started leveraging WoL for our attendance tracking, and being able to filter 25s would be extremely nice.
smapty

Postby zaid » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Merge is very important especially with fights like Valithria Dreamwalker where the people that go into the dream don't log the raid stats while they are in there.
zaid

Postby Amalfor » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am

Fancy buff uptime display

Give the peens some context in fights like BQL

Log viewer, custom graphs & events

Would be great to isolate and display graphically certain aspects of a fight

I couldn't use the voting form.
Amalfor

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feature Requests