Doomguard pet not registering

Doomguard pet not registering

Postby vozd » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I can't find warlock's doomguard pets. Their other pets are all there, just doomguards missing.

In the damage done I can see the damage from Ritual of Doom Sacrifice, and can't find the pet.

edit:
I just found the supposed doomguards buy turning on "show creatures", but he's not linked to the warlock?
vozd

Re: Doomguard pet not registering

Postby Maihem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Could you please link the report in question and include the warlock's name? I'll try to figure out why the pet isn't assigned to its master.
Maihem
Site Admin

Postby vozd » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Hello,
here's the log file http://worldoflogs.com/reports/aUMUAnPl ... 465&e=8888

Warlock name is Kamel, and Doomguard was his pet on the succesfull Hodir attempt.
vozd

Postby Maihem » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

The SUMMON event for the Doomguard doesn't have the warlock set as its source, hence why it's not assigned to him. I've extended the master-pet relationship detection to include certain master-pet spells and effects. As soon as we push a server update (somewhere today, watch the "Recent changes" thread), the issue should be fixed.
Maihem
Site Admin

Postby Miles » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 pm

The patch has been applied, but you still have to help the parser a bit by Health Funneling it - we cannot detect the summon event itself yet, there is not enough information in the log for that.
Miles
Site Admin

Return to Bug reports