Realtimeupload of XT-002 as 10 and 25 w/o all players

derden

Realtimeupload of XT-002 as 10 and 25 w/o all players

Post by derden » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi,

first, thanks for the great tool!

I think i found some kind of bug, or i missed something but i don't think so...

I made realtimeuploads of our last 2 raids.

first raid i was in the raidgrp all the time, we startet at XT-002. we killed XT-002 and then made some tries at Kologarn and everything uploaded and looked fine.

second raid i joined the group after they killed the first 2 bosses and were ready to pull XT-002. We made many tries at XT without finaly killing him, and now when i have a look at the logs online i see 2 problems:
1. on out guild calendar i can see the raid on this day as 2 raids, one normal and one heroic.
2. the tries don't contain all players present. i can see only 15-20 of the 25 players, in some tries i didn't even see myself (i first thought it is an range issue of the combatlog, but then i should be able to see myself... :P)

here is our guildsite if you want to have a look:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/713/

one other thing: i recognized before the second raid that the wowcombatlog is still present and filled at the logs-dir, today after i recognized the problems i had a look at the logs dir to save the "corrupt" log and upload it to wmo, but i didn't find anything... do you delete the logs after a successfull realtime session? or do you store backups anywhere like the wws client?

thank you in advance!
den

Miles
Site Admin

Re: Realtimeupload of XT-002 as 10 and 25 w/o all players

Post by Miles » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Known issue - we detect the heroic / normal mode with player count; it seems like everyone hearthstoned out or something on try 17 - that one is seen as a normal mode try :P

As for players: as far as I can see, they are all listed, but if you don't do damage, you're not included on the damage done list, try looking at the healing done one.

We don't touch the WoWCombatLog.txt at all at the moment - we don't delete, rename or zip it, the only thing we do is reading. I've no clue what happened to your file; I'm afraid it is lost - maybe it's time to run chkdsk :|

derden

Re: Realtimeupload of XT-002 as 10 and 25 w/o all players

Post by derden » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm

ok this explains everything^^ actually this pull was an accident while wiping on the trash in front of it, everyone ran out of his room except the 2 players in this try. he killt the 2 and reset...

thanks for the hint with the players! as we tell everyone, even the healers to make dmg on the heard. i compared the 2 days and it seems that everyone made dmg the first day, but not on the second day! i have to speak a word with our healers... ;P