Graphs not showing?

Graphs not showing?

Postby Sajakain » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm

This is an odd bug, and it seems to only be on my end. I hope someone can figure this out because, frankly, I'm tired of trying to figure it out lol.

I have just finished the process of wiping out my hard drive and I have a clean installation of Windows 7. I did this because I was having this bug with World of Logs as well as other areas. So to knock out several birds with one stone (also compiled with the fact my HDD needed a fresh start to begin with), I wiped it out.

This morning I have tested every "bug" I had and, awkwardly, they're all "fixed" with this clean installation.... with the exception of my bug here at World of Logs. For some reason... I cannot see the graphs that are generated with an uploaded report.

Screen 1
Screen 2

I know that both of these pages are to have graphs on them. Awhile ago, I did have these graphs and they disappeared. I took it as a source code bug on WoL's end and ignored it until very recently. (I checked my wife's PC and she can see the graphs just fine).

What am I missing here? Why can't I see the graphs on my PC, especially with a fresh and clean installation of an OS? I have installed Flash Player, Shockwave Player (not that this matters), Java. My web browser (Mozilla Firefox) is up-to-date. This is really agitating. Anyone have an explanation or solution? I would greatly appreciate one. =)
Sajakain

Re: Graphs not showing?

Postby ArcaneMagus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Graphs are disabled for guilds that do not have a premium subscription during peak hours (server time at least). Usually it shows a warning message in place of hte graphs though. Are you running into this?
ArcaneMagus

Return to Bug reports