Valithria Dreamwalker Encounter attempt not kill error.

Discuss your combat logs here!

Valithria Dreamwalker Encounter attempt not kill error.

Postby lootacris » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm

So I joined a GDKP run this past sunday and I uploaded the log just to see how I did on Valithria Dreamwalker, since I usually suck at that encounter but I did so well on recount. I uploaded the logs and we had 1 shot the encounter but it's showing up as Try 1. I'm assuming this is bugged because I had entered the portal right at the end of the encounter literally a half second before it was over (going for portal jockey) and spent the end of the encounter and then some inside the portal. Anyway, here's my log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/lg285bqk0zq3tmln/sum/healingDone/?s=11118&e=11413.

I'm hoping this can be fixed since it would give me a rather high ranking among druids and the pally I was raiding with a high ranking overall. As you can see there were no player deaths and when you click on individual healers and view the healing done on Valithria it shows up as 16,014,910 when everyone is added together. This would account for 15m to end the encounter and another 1,014,910 which I assume is to take care of the damage she sustained during the encounter.

Here's hoping ;)
Loota
lootacris

Re: Valithria Dreamwalker Encounter attempt not kill error.

Postby lootacris » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:13 am

Never mind... after improving further and going again tonight, I outdid myself and the encounter was not bugged in terms of the log and still did not make ranking. This was a misunderstanding on my part regarding dps and dps(e).
lootacris

Return to Combat Log Discussions