360 Lace Wig is a new design hair weaves and extensions trend. Pre-plucked 360 full lace around the entire perimeter of your head, 360 degrees natural looking hairline. 360 lace wig is like a lace headband only with hair on it., how to install 360 lace wig, why buy 360 wigs.
How to Install 360 lace wig?
1. First prepping your hair, including Bleaching knot and shampooing and conditioning your 360 Lace Frontal Wig. Air dry your hair closure. You can dye the lace to match your skin tone or perm your 360 lace wig to a new color.
2. Do basic straight back braid pattern for sewing in. Place the 360 Lace Frontal on your head lined up with your natural hairline, make sure it is perfectly positioned along your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leave the front part, pluck hairs from the frontal hairline, trim the lace in the front part carefully in the last.
4. Start to adhere your 360 lace wig by either using the sew-in or using glue-in methods to secure the front part to your own hair or to your wig cap(depends on whether wearing the wig cap). Then sew in the rest part.
5. Add the matching textured hair wefts to close off the opening – 2-3 Bundles would be perfect to create a full sew in weave.
6. After complete the processing of sew-in, you 360 lace wig is done. And you can style it to ponytail hairstyle, braid your hair weave, or just let down thy hair. 360 lace wig gives you many hair styling possibilities for you can part your hair in any direction.
Why Buy 360 lace wig?
Save time: 360 lace wig is very easy to be installed and can significantly save the installation time.
Fewer hair bundles needed: general 2 bundles will be enough for a full sew in with 360 lace frontal with bundles.
Adjustable straps: make sure your 360 lace wig can perfect suits your head.
Versatile hair styling possibilities: you can put in a ponytail or any other as you like.
Freestyle parting: you can part your hair in any direction with 360 lace wig.
Save money: 360 lace frontal with bundle deals is much more affordable than a ready-to-ship wig.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
2 posts • Page 1 of 1