Overlay on graphs of boss health %

GeneticallySuperior

Overlay on graphs of boss health %

Post by GeneticallySuperior » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:05 am

I'm fairly new to using world of logs myself. I was thinking it would be nice to see the boss's health % overlay-ed on the on the dmg done/taken, healing done graphs to help identify which phases may need to be focused on more than others. If there is already a way to do this then I wonder how it would be done. Of course if its impossible to know because maybe the logs don't track that data at all even then it would be pretty hard to get those figures...

TL;DR

Is there a way to overlay boss % on graphs?
Will there ever be this ability?

ArcaneMagus

Re: Overlay on graphs of boss health %

Post by ArcaneMagus » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 am

Boss's health information is not logged at all. It's possible that you could write something that given the bosses intended health a line could be put in showing health - (damage done so far), but this currently isn't implemented.

ArcaneMagus

Post by ArcaneMagus » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

Apparently there are plans to implement a "health deficit" tracking, which would accomplish much the same thing (and even be able to be shown for players where no known max health can be obtained). This is currently in a state of "when they have time to work on it" though, so when that shows up is anyones guess :?

GeneticallySuperior

Post by GeneticallySuperior » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 am

Thanks for the response, suppose all I can do is sit and wait.

achelews

Post by achelews » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:08 am

New comers are just here to give the people and opportunity to tell about their talent. Moreover you can use review of grademiners.com this site so that you can be happy for your efforts.