Compare two bosses health when they need to die simultaneous

Rota1

Compare two bosses health when they need to die simultaneous

Post by Rota1 » Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

At a few fights we need two bosses to die simultaneous or go down to a percent of their health at the same time.

One fight is the “Conclave of Wind” where a respawn timer starts.
My problem is to find an easy way to compare Ansahl and Rohash at a given time in the fight. This can be the first dead
raider (as then the balance of the 2 groups are broken) or when one of the bosses die. Numbers or a graph of the bosses’
health over the time of the fight will work.

I got no problem to find that time using the Expression Editor or from reading the graphs. It’s the next step that still eludes me!

ArcaneMagus

Re: Compare two bosses health when they need to die simultan

Post by ArcaneMagus » Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Currently there is no way to show boss health in WoL, however this is planned for the redesign. One of the options on the Damage Done graph is to show player deaths, you can use that to help out with that, although from the sounds of it you already knew that. Boss deaths are also shown there.

Trolston

Re: Compare two bosses health when they need to die simultaneous

Post by Trolston » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:51 am

There is no a possibility to show the health of bosses. But they can pass a standard medical examination. And if they happen to live in appropriate places they can get a medical marijuana. Oklahoma state medical association declares that because of the bad health policy troubles with proper treatment happen. And it's quite sad.