Live Report stuck on "Waiting for first line..."

SaintDeath

Live Report stuck on "Waiting for first line..."

Post by SaintDeath » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:46 pm

As the title says, the Live Report Session used to work fine about a month ago, then all of a sudden it just stopped working.
Every time I tried to do live report session, the client would just be stuck on " Still waiting for the first line..." after clicking "Sync Now" button.
I've redownloaded the client and still does the same thing.

EDIT: I tried the "Open a file", and "Open the WoW Log" buttons but they just get stuck at 100% without opening anything.

SaintDeath

Re: Live Report stuck on "Waiting for first line..."

Post by SaintDeath » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:28 am

So, there's forums for this, but no one ever responds, aka dead? Atleast from the devs part?

SaintDeath

Post by SaintDeath » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 am

Fixed this problem myself.
Just delete your "CombatLog.txt" file from your logs folder and Live Report should start logging again.

EDIT: Delete while out of game, log in game to create "CombatLog.txt" file again.

tuqadiwaki

Post by tuqadiwaki » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 am

In the drastic hotness of the day I was standing in the front line for the waiting of my turn to acquaintances. And the drastic need for the essay writing australia review were not move to me from that line.

Anna2N

Post by Anna2N » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:55 am

Have you ever faced the problem that you can't write an essay? I recently have experienced trouble due to lack of knowledge on the topic and asked for help in affordable papers. I asked to the service was quickly done and after a few days I gave the essay to teacher.